Sunday, December 12, 2010

USING MEDİA: ME AND MY FATHER

Newspaper:I just read head line and interesting news.For example, I read sport news and magazine news.But my father reads economic and actual news.Also he reads detailed paper.I read quickly it.
TV:Normally I always watch TV. I watch TV everyday. But I am not watching TV any more:((
Because there isn't TV in my flat.I watch news.I like watching news.I usually listen news on radio.
My father rarely watches TV. He just watches news. He doesn't like watshing TV.He doesn't spend much time on TV. But I spend much time on TV.
Internet: I don't like using internet.When I do homework, I use internet. I sometimes follow news on internet.My father doesn't like using internet too. But he works, he must uses internet.Also my father follow news on internet.

No comments: