Sunday, December 12, 2010

My grandfather and me use media in different media.My grandfather reads newspaper every morning but I read newspaper two times per week.Also when I read newspaper,only I follow headlines but my grandfather reads all of news and he reads carefully it.He likes to read sport news but I don't like to read sport news.I rarely follow magazine news but He never follow magazines news.I always follow news on ınternet.My grandmother uses ınternet for business but I use ınternet for homework and fun.My grandfather sometimes watches TV and he watches news,politics programme and films.He watches useful things but I don't watch useful things.My grandfather often listens to radio in the car because he follows news,road conditions.I listen to radio for music.I rarely follow news,road conditions on radio.

No comments: